- Make sure you are checking the school website (Schools, Middle/High School, Announcements) for announcements on a DAILY basis for announcements pertaining to seniors. Everything from FAFSA, to graduation cap and gown orders, homecoming information, and Prom information.
- If you want instant alerts sent to your phone or e-mail feel free to join the following: https://www.remind.com/join/zm2017, or text @zm2017 to 81010. Standard text message rates apply.
11/16 - Seniors are asked to sell Poinsettia's as a class fundraiser. Order forms are below. They are due on MONDAY, 11/21/16.
See below for the Senior Class Picture Order Form.
***NEW this year*** - All 26 credits are required to WALK for graduation. You must have them completed by June 1st in order to participate in the ceremony. If you are unsure, check your student's transcript on Infinite Campus.
- Official transcripts for colleges must be requested and sent from Ms. Hunstad directly to the school. You can do this on Infinite Campus.
- Senior Profile forms have been hung on the Senior Board in the Senior Hallway. Please fill them out and return to Ms. Kennedy or Ms. Klein. Any form returned after March 1st will NOT be printed.
- Start getting those Senior Pictures in! The yearbook needs a vertical one. It can be hard copy or e-mailed; e-mailed is preferred. The Newspaper needs one to run with your Senior Profile. This can he hard copy or e-mailed. Ms. Klein and Ms. Kennedy need one for the Senior Board. This MUST be a hard copy. Deadline is March 1st!
- Below is a copy of the Senior Letter that you received from Ms. Hunstad on the first day of school. Mark your calendars with the important dates.