Child Development 1
Child Development 1 Power Standards
Students will be able to:
- Examine parenting responsibilities through each stage of the life span.
- Identify the impact of parenting decision on the individual, family, and society.
- Discuss implications of parenting alternatives.
- Analyze principles of human growth and development ages 0 - 3, including:
- Brain Development
- Birth Defects
- Delivery & Post-Natal period of parent and child.
- Analyze factors that influence toddler human growth and development.
- Discuss child safety and create a child safe toy.