Students will be able to:
- Evaluate how to use time and make adjustments accordingly to help meet goals.
- Set and achieve SMART goals.
- Demonstrate skills needed for preparing and serving foods including:
- Kitchen Safety & Sanitation procedures
- Cooking Terms & Measurements
- Reading and using recipes
- Techniques and equipment for preparing and serving food
- Use teamwork in the lab setting and hands on activities
- Use sewing techniques to produce a product. Including:
- Problem solving
- Self-motivation & time management