Independent Living Power Standards
Students will be able to:
- Demonstrate the process of identifying financial priorities based on personal values and financial goals.
- Compare and contrast how individuals and families make choices to satisfy needs and wants.
- Analyze economic effects of laws and regulations that pertain to consumers and providers of services.
- Identify sources of income and understand the effects of state, local, and federal taxes on income.
- Discuss the role of credit and the effects of debt on personal/family money management.
- Compare and contrast how personal characteristics and interpersonal relationships impact family and workplace settings.
- Examine and demonstrate processes for cooperating, compromising, and collaborating in family settings, community and careers.