Community Resource

Are you struggling with housing instability, back rent, past due utility bills, in need of a car repair or school activity fees?
Did you know you can you contact Three Rivers @ 507-316-0610
Three Rivers has staff available to help households apply for RentHelpMN, Energy Assistance and SNAP as well.